Subscription and use of the Briskflow Platform
When you register, you agree to provide, true, accurate, up-to-date and complete User Details as required by the relevant registration made available to you via email, the Briskflow Platform and any other communication.
Subscription fees and rates
In consideration for the license to use the Briskflow Platform granted hereunder, you will pay us the monthly Access Fees (depending on your payment option) which shall, for the sake of clarity, be payable in respect of each month from the date of subscription and you shall be liable in respect thereof regardless of the extent to which you have used the Briskflow Platform.
For so long as you pay the monthly fee and any other applicable charges, you may permit the agreed number of Subscriber Business Partners to access and use the relevant subscription for your Briskflow profile. You agree to ensure that those Subscriber Business Partners comply with this Agreement.
You agree to:
- ensure that your User Details and other information given in relation to your use of the Briskflow Platform and is maintained to be, true and accurate;
- use the Briskflow Platform for your own lawful internal business purposes, in accordance with this Agreement and any notice sent by Briskflow;
- comply with your contractual obligations to the Business Partner through which you have been granted access to the the Briskflow Platform, if applicable;
- ensure that the Subscriber Business Partners who access the Briskflow Platform on your account comply with the terms of this Agreement;
- only store the maximum amount of data, if any, as may be prescribed from time to time on the Briskflow Platform. If at any time you exceed the amount of any specified limit, for so long as you do so, Briskflow may charge you at its then-standard rates for additional storage.
Payment of Charges
- Payment shall be made in accordance with the payment debit order on a monthly basis
- 20 Working day cancellation period is applicable as per signed debit order mandate
- All costs paid to Briskflow are non-refundable
Confidentiality, Privacy of Company Data and User Information and Interception of Communications
We undertake to take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of Business Partners and to comply with all applicable legislation.
The Company Data entered, or imported on instruction, by you, remains your property and we will not use nor make available for use any of this information without your permission.
We do not have access to your password and are therefore unable to access your account or Company Data, except where we have received your consent in this regard.
We will never access the details of any Company Data entered and stored by you. We will never access system usage history for a specific identifiable user, except where granted permission by that person to assist with resolution of a system issue or error.
Intellectual Property Rights
All right, title, ownership, benefit and interest in and to, and all Intellectual Property in the Briskflow Platform, the design and content of the Briskflow Platform and any documentation relating thereto remain the property of Briskflow. All rights to Intellectual Property in respect of the Briskflow Platform are reserved. The exclusive right to authorise or prohibit the direct or indirect, temporary or permanent reproduction of the Intellectual Property by any means and in any form, in whole or in part, and to make the Intellectual Property available to the public, and to distribute any copyright protected material in the Briskflow Platform shall remain with Briskflow.
Disclaimers and Liabilities
We will use reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Briskflow Platform will give the functionality and levels of service as described on the Website, when used in accordance with it and this Agreement. If you believe our provision of the Briskflow Platform does not conform to this undertaking, you should notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
We may terminate this Agreement at any time by written notice, effective immediately, if you:
- materially breach any term of this Agreement and either that breach is incapable of remedy or you have not remedied that breach within 7 (seven) days after receiving written notice requiring you to remedy it;
- fail to pay when due any charges payable to us or stop paying for use of the Briskflow Platform; or
- are liquidated provisionally or finally, placed under judicial management, commit an act of insolvency or enter into, or attempt to enter into compromise with your creditors.
You agree that you are bound to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, which is concluded in Pretoria, South Africa at the time you enter the Briskflow Platform for the first time or after you have accepted this Agreement as required on the Quote